Tuesday, June 29, 2010

A faery find.


A faery find., originally uploaded by woodlandfaerie.

I ran across this photo on tumblr.com recently, and it stopped me in my tracks. I haven't been that excited by mixed media collage lately, I've mostly been sewing and seeing what others are sewing, and not really looking at collage very much. All of my ephemera is at the studio, and all of my sewing things are at home, so that probably has a lot to do with it...when was the last time I got to go to the studio???

This is just lovely. I love the pressed flower fairy, and how none of it feels contrived to me, just so sweet. I miss you, collage! Don't be a stranger.

1 comment:

  1. This is a gorgeous collage indeed and your Etsy broches are beautiful. Wishing you lots of luck with your sales.
    A very sweet blog also!

    ReplyDelete