Monday, May 3, 2010

Irish Linen Tea Towels


Irish Wiskey Front, originally uploaded by creativebabiesetsy.
I ran across this photo a few months ago, and ever since then, I've been ruminating about what I could make out of those Irish linen tea towels. I don't have any, aside from a couple that I actually use as tea towels, but I never pass up an opportunity to start searching through eBay listings to start a new collection of something, which I may or may not eventually make into something else. I've seen plenty of tea towels at car boot sales, but now I'm pretty much guaranteed to never see another one.

I looked at the slipper-maker's Etsy shop, and she has other cute and clever items made from Irish linen tea towels, but my favourite is the whiskey slippers. I wish I'd thought of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment