Monday, August 2, 2010

vintage wool and lace ring pillow


I had an enjoyable, productive day in the studio...completed another wedding ring pillow!  I enjoy making these and wanted to make one in order to create a listing for custom orders on Etsy.  The pillows are really easily customisable and can be personalised with the bride and groom's names and the wedding date, as well as incorporating any mementos or bits of textiles that are meaningful to the recipient.

I would love to have some examples of personalised pillows to use in my listings...if any of my readers are interested, I am offering 25% off the price in order to assemble some sample photos, just comment here or email me!

I completed a few other goodies today, just need to finish up some photos to list them during the week, yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment