Monday, August 2, 2010

fabric flower brooches


I was looking to make up something cheap and cheerful to put in my Etsy shop.  I have a few very intricate items that were time consuming to make in my shop, that really seem unlikely to sell in this economy...I do enjoy getting the views and the 'hearts' on those items, though, so I pay the 20 cents to keep them listed, a small price to pay for the validation!

But I know from shopping on Etsy myself, that it's nice to be able to buy something small just as a treat, so I came up with these little brooches.  They have all of my favourite materials packed into them, thick wool felt and vintage lace and buttons.  Fun to make, I hope someone likes them!  Or even five people.  Or one person who likes them a whole lot and has four friends with birthdays soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment