Tuesday, October 19, 2010

vote for me! on the Etsy Ireland blog poll


  

Handmade Spark is putting together a christmas gift guide, and the Crafty Ireland Team is having a poll to decide who will be featured!  We each submitted an item in different colour categories and the two top items will be used.

Of course, I entered the most hotly contested colour category, red!  Eight items were submitted.  I entered my Black Cherry Crazy Quilt Pillow. I have installed the poll in the sidebar to the left, to make it easy for you! Just choose and vote <--------here!  Click the radio button next to my item, and scroll down and click 'vote'.  Or follow this link to vote at the Polldaddy site.

If you're reading, I hope you will take a minute to vote!  There are other colour categories, too, you can see the entries and vote on the Etsy Ireland blog.  Support Irish and support handmade this christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment