Friday, September 3, 2010

Etsy Ireland ATC Swap


I'm participating in the Etsy Ireland Team's ATC Swap this year.  I haven't swapped any ATCs in a good long while, even though I love making them.  These ones were no exception!  I sat down and it was the most natural thing in the world to work within the ATC canvas again, 2.5x3.5 inches.

I am trading with two different partners, due to uneven numbers...I am trading with Brigitte who is behind the wooly creations of Purls of Colour on Etsy, and also Linda, who sells her photographs as ClickdecourcyNI on Etsy.  Can't wait to see what they create!

I always work in a series of at least two when making ATCs, even though I've been known to make up to a dozen in a series.  My ATC series are each one-of-a-kind, but clearly relate to one another.  I returned to my familiar themes and media here, unapologetically!  I hope they are well received by their new owners:D

To see the rest of the the ATCs from the group, be sure to check back at the Etsy Ireland blog tomorrow for the big reveal!  Thanks to Virginie from ViviBijoux for hosting the swap!

7 comments:

  1. Very nice Jessamyn! Have to say I thoroughly enjoyed this challenge, so did you by the look of things! Fi

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow you're really into this, these are fab! It's a little addicitve, hehe and I've only made 1 (my first one...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so talented, Jesse. These are really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are gorgeous, make me want to start making a few again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for participating Jess AND making 2!! ^_^ Virginie

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely layering effect! Well done

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, I love the lace and stitching! stunning!

    ReplyDelete